Do I qualify for a free home eye test?
You may qualify for a free NHS eye test at home if you are unable to visit an optician unaccompanied due to physical or mental disability and you are:
- Aged 60 and over
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed as having diabetes or glaucoma
- Considered to be at risk of glaucoma, as advised by an/our ptician
- Aged 40 or over with an immediate family member who has been diagnosed with glaucoma
- Receiving bene t (income support, income-based jobseeker’s allowance or pension credit guarantee credit)
- Entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- On a low income and named on a valid HC2 (full help) or HC3 (partial help) certificate
- Eligible for an NHS complex lens voucher, as advised by an/our optician
Do I qualify for help towards the cost of glasses?
You may be entitled to NHS help if you are:
- Eligible for an NHS complex lens voucher – our optician can advise on eligibility
- Receiving income support
- Receiving income-based jobseeker’s allowance(not contribution-based)
- Receiving pension credit guarantee credit
- Receiving income-based employment and support allowance (not contribution-based)
- Entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certi cate
- Named on a valid NHS certi cate for HC2 (full help) or H3 (partial help) certi cate.
Free Home Eye Tests with Opticall
We provide a completely mobile, home visiting optician service for those unable to make it to the high street.
Home visiting optician serving Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Milton Keynes and North West London.
Our mission is simple. We want to help people to see, live and enjoy life to their maximum visual potential.